- This document sets out the Cookies Policy of OO, MIN (trading as ‘Planrama’) ABN 30 652 952 435 (referred to in this cookies policy as ‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’).
- This Cookies Policy applies when you use our accessible at https://planrama.com/ (“Website”) and describes the of cookies we use on our Website, how we use them, and how you can
- We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time by posting an updated copy on our website and we encourage you to check our website regularly to ensure that you are aware of our most current Cookies Policy.
The below table sets out the type of cookies we may collect on our Website.
|Strictly Necessary Cookies
|Certain cookies we use are essential for the proper functioning of our Website, without which our Website won’t work or certain features won’t be accessible to you. For example, we may need to remember data you’ve inputted from one page to the next in a single session.
|Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
|Advertising cookies are used on our Website to provide you with targeted marketing materials in accordance with your interests and preferences. These cookies remember that you visited our Website, and we may provide this information to third-parties. These cookies usually cannot personally identify you, so your anonymity is typically secured. These cookies ensure that advertisements displayed to you are things that may be of interest to you.
- HOW LONG WILL COOKIES REMAIN ON MY DEVICE?The amount of that a cookie remains on your computer or device depends on the type of cookie – cookies are either “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted, so they may remain on your device for as little as 10 minutes to several years. Session cookies last until you stop browsing, so just for the relevant session.
- HOW DO I CONTROL COOKIES?
- Usually, you can and manage cookies through your browser. You can control whether or not your browser accepts cookies, how to filter and manage cookies, and how to delete cookies at the end of a session.
- If you remove or block cookies, this may negatively impact your experience of our Website and you may not be able to access all parts of our Website.
- Many third party advertising services allow you to opt out of their tracking systems, by giving you the opportunity to opt out by way of a pop-up before downloading cookies to your device.
- For further information about our Cookies Policy or practices, please contact us using the details set out below:
- Name: Min Oo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Cookies Policy was last updated on 15 November 2023.